I missed my own Anniversary – AGAIN!
June 20, 2009
This is is really awful – I missed my own 2-year anniversary – just like the last one – shame on me AGAIN! But is it so important?
Although I haven’t posted so regularly in the last few months – for which I apologize – I just did not find enough time due to family issues but I love this blog and I enjoy it very much. And I am awfully happy about my readership on this blog, your loyalty and faithfulness.
I am truly surprised – I said this last time already – about the fact that this blog is still living – I would never have assumed this but I suppose the longer it endures the lesser the probability that I am going to abandon it. I am too much addicted – lol. To be honest – it is you that I feel motivated by and I am very grateful for that. It is a great honour. So I can only repeat what I said one year ago:
After 2 years now:
50 172 visits
- I did not think I would be able to keep up this pace and really write continuously for one year.
- I did not think that I would find a such a great pleasure in doing so.
- I would not have thought that so many people would be interested in the same things as I and even read what I write.
- I assumed that this blog would become more of a diary for myself, organizing and documenting my work progress and such but not really of interest for completely foreign people.
- I did not think that I would get to know so many interesting people, even friends with whom I am regularly exchanging thoughts and comments.
- I would not have found all those wonderful blogs and websites which I now visit regularly! What a treasure of inspiration and new ideas to find. And so much to learn from.
- And I would not have thought that I do not only keep one blog live but 5 . I had 6 in the meanwhile but I killed one for lack of readers – it was the German blog – but that was no surprise really 🙄 . All others are quite lively.
I am giving you and myself this lovely birthday bouquet